Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime
As a Health Coach
I listen to my clients’ needs, goals, obstacle they face while pursuing a goal. I motivate and work with my clients to get over blocks or resistance, making any behavioral changes
- I create customized plans for my clients based on their individual circumstances, lifestyle habits, health condition and other needs
- I work with the concept of bio-individuality i.e. no one food works for all. I don't rely on any commercial products or fad diets
- I believe in gradual, long term and sustainable behavioral change rather than a quick, short approach
- I focus not only on "Primary Food", a.k.a. the food we eat; but also "Secondary Food" like stress, emotional eating, relationships and physical activities which affects your overall performance and well being
- I help clients to lessen the use of passive medication by making positive health changes
- I guide and educate clients to be accountable for their own actions
- I motivate clients to implement changes which works best for their lifestyle
Esha Shah is a certified Holistic Health and Lifestyle Coach with a background in Clinical Nutrition.
She has been working in the Health and Fitness Industry for over 6 years helping her clients break through their self-defeating behaviors and guiding them in creating the lasting health, happiness and confidence they desire.
She is trained in more than one hundred dietary theories and has mastered a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. She is also a member of “American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP)” and "International Association of Health Coaches (IAHC)"
Esha's mission is to inspire people around the world regain their health and happiness by creating their own path in life!
Esha is currently working with clients globally and is available for events, corporate workshops and webinars.
Here I will help you set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting. Together, we will work step-by-step to address your challenges and create a plan tailored specifically for you. Throughout the process you will learn techniques to release negative behaviors, increase your confidence and motivation and lead a healthy happy life.
- 2 Month Energy Package (Two 50-minute sessions a month for 2 months): This is for you who is already on the path tired of “failing”. You want to have more energy and finally feel great about the way you look
- 6 Month Package (Two 50-minute sessions a month for 6 months): This package is perfect for anyone dealing with food sensitivities and underlying digestive issues and who’s looking to loose some weight
- 90 minute Power session: A one time 90 minute session to kick off your healthy lifestyle, address one specific issue or to follow up after you’ve completed one of the monthly packages
- Detox with me: This session is for someone who is feeling floated, fatigued, stuck on a weight which doesn’t seem to move, need to be energized and rejuvenated and general cleansing your body
Note: Length of coaching depends on the individual needs of the client.
Here I will help employees decrease sick days, increase productivity and feel energetic, love the work they do
- One-on-One and Group Coaching for Employers: Employers can benefit through reduced health insurance premiums, less sick days, reduced stress, more productivity and higher revenues
- Seminar/ Workshops on various topics:
- Sugar Cravings: Learn how sugar cravings impact your overall health and ways to avoid the same
- Eating for energy: Learn that no one size fits for all. Fad diet doesn’t work and how eating impacts your energy levels and what you can do to get more out of your daily fuel
- Work-Life Balance: Learn how to gracefully manage your personal and professional life
- Travel Healthy and Happy: Learn how to strike the balance between health and indulgence when you travel for work or vacation
- Stress Management Workshop: Learn how stress affects your overall health and ways to reduce stress to gain productivity
- Fitness Classes: Excercise classes for employees for added productivity and as a recreational activity
Here I will educate and guide your group on a health related topic you you are interested
Few topic include but are not limited to:
- Disease specific topic like Diabetes Management, Cholestrol Reduction, Cardiovascular Health
- Sleep Management Techniques
- Stress Managemnt Techniques
- Sugar Blues Talk
HEALTH COACHING VIDEO
I have a very busy schedule with work and family. While I’m an avid exerciser it wasn’t enough to keep me from getting stressed on small things. In just a few weeks my wellness coach helped me learn new stress management techniques. Now, my kids don't leave me alone until I de-compress, they come running to me because I’m not a stress monster anymore. Thanks Coach. -- Sarah J., Pleasonton, CA
I’ve done diets, popular weight loss programs and purchased lots of resources to manage my health and nothing ever helped me keep the weight off in the long term. I have lost over 30 pounds and kept it off for over a year thanks to my personal health coach! -- Mary J., Northampton, MA
WANT TO TRY
Call us at +1 (440) 678 8288